"His take on The Doctor’s new personality is also quite specific. “This character presents himself to those around him a certain way, but in fact, there’s a completely unknown Doctor that is rarely revealed to those around them,” Capaldi says. “Because that other Doctor probably exists on a whole other plane and has a relationship with the universe that is probably beyond the ken of human beings.”"
The first American socialist thug, Alexander Hamilton, is Obama's role model.
Lest we should forget, the history of, and perennial need for, the Second Amendment. Thank you, James Madison! How different would America and the world be if Aaron Burr had lost his duel with Alexander Hamilton? I shudder to imagine! It is possible, perhaps probable, that…
Five random things…
superiorconcha ty, haven’t done something like this for awhile.
1. I still don’t have my license. This will be changing shortly. I’m not exactly afraid, just unpracticed.
2. Last I checked, I can’t tread water, or at least to the point of being able to keep my head above water. This hinders my swimming ability but I’m not completely at a loss in water.
3. I cook mostly on improv but can read and perform a recipe well. I’m obsessed with getting the best banana bread to a basically vegan version, not because I’m vegetarian but because I’ve got limited ingredients at times and I like experimenting.
4. I’m mildly obsessed with weddings.Love going to them, watching them on tv, hearing aboug other people planning them.
5. My great great grand father was a scout and helped the LDS church cross into Idaho from Utah.
Yeah. I can dig it.